Sunday, October 19, 2008

Breaking

During the CESL break, my friend and I went to Champaign. It is a city in Champaign County, Illinois, in the United States, and it is near Carbondale, which is in the middle between Carbondale and Chicago. It is notable for sharing the campus of the University of Illinois at Urbana – Champaign. Locating along Green Street, this commercial district serves as the entertainment and retail center for students at the University of Illinois. The Champaign City Building serves as the City Hall and is a recognizable landmark. As one of the most buildings in the downtown district, it serves as a city symbol, with its likes featured on the city seal. My friend’s family is in here. At night, we met an uncle and nephew. They wanted to choose the restaurants to eat dinner. The uncle asked me to tell his nephew ‘Peter pick.” But the nephew wanted me tell his uncle ‘John pick.’ I told them, “You (Both uncle and nephew) pick.”

No comments: