Sunday, September 21, 2008

Favorite movie




When I was youth I saw the song of music, it is very good film for me. The songs are wonderful. I love the songs. However, the Harry Potter play on the threath. I am a great movie fans,let me tell you something about my favorites about movies. My favorite movie is Harry Potter.I really like the spirit of that movie.Harry Potter and his two friends are the main roles of that movie.They get together and face the difficulties,wherever how hard,they never give up, kind of pure love and outstanding courage is the very point that we should learn.


My favorite actor is Jackie Chan.I've seen all of his movie, and when he went to Unite States to played the movie, which is called "80 days around the world" and "Shanghai Kinght".He is famous for his action movies,his Chinese kung fu is really great,when I'm watching his movie,I feel really excited!He's very funny too. He love his motherland--China,that's the most important thing. Well, he love his family, also it is very important, too.



How about you? What's your fovorite movie and actors?

3 comments:

Anna said...

It's too hard for me to have an absolute favorite. One of my favorite actors is Morgan Freeman and he is in a movie called "The Shawshank Redeption" It is an amazing movie. Very serious but amazing nonetheless.

Moon said...

After this I will find this movie and look it.
Thank you for you tell me this movie.

Anna said...

Be sure to let me know what you think!