Monday, September 15, 2008

Music

I love all kinds of music. It makes me have a few mentions and improve expresses on emotions and feelings. I like put some pop music in my mp3. When going to class, I always listen to them. it saves my time on silent way to school. Before sleeping, I want to Relax myself. The classical or the piano rectal is the best song to relax the feelings and makes easier falling sleep. At weekend, the club is good place to vent for the whole weekdays. Listening the hip-hop music and dancing to release the energy. When the people break up with their lover, the sad songs make they crying and healing their broken heart. Not same songs make me having different feelings.

1 comment:

Anna said...

It's interesting how music affects our emotions isn't it?
I'm glad it helps you in those ways.